Nicky's Foundation aims to improve the lives of vulnerable people and people with disabilities living in South West Cameroon by :
• Providing specialist equipment in the community
• Supporting vulnerable children and children with disabilities in going to school
• Sponsoring the referral for specialist medical and surgical interventions
Promote income generating activities within the community which are sustainable, such as:
• Supporting the development of small businesses for individuals
• Supporting the developments of micro projects in the local communities
We aim to do this by following the community based rehabilitation model and working in partnership with existing organisations in the region. All successful applicants will be supported in finding a sustainable solution to their difficulties and wherever possible will receive on-going supervision from locally based fieldworkers and volunteers.